This is our promise:
- We are here to listen and not to tell.
- We provide a service to all our young people, including under 16’s. This means you can tell others about this visit but we won’t.*
About your rights / responsibilities:
- In Scotland it is legal to do certain things depending on your age, to find out more click here
- The UN convention on the rights of the Child is an International standard which agrees to help protect young people and encourage them to become responsible adults.
- Article 12 is quite important, for young people. Did you know that from the age of 12, you have the right to see a doctor on your own, about anything at all? This is one of the reasons why we have the Youth Health Service.
- To find out more about Article 12 you can phone 0131 527 8200
* The only reason why we might have to consider passing on confidential information without your permission, would be to protect you or someone else from very serious harm. We would always try to discuss this with you first. If you have any worries about confidentiality, please feel free to ask a member of the project staff.